Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Lake Geneva

This past weekend we went to Lake Geneva with my dad and step mom and sister. It was a nice relaxing trip. We took a boat tour, read, ate and relaxed. It was really nice. I meant to post some pictures, but since I left our camera at home, I have none to post!!! Other than that, not too much is new. Bean moves at some point every day and I look so forward to that each time. It is definately the best part of the pregnancy. It is just beyond words how cool it is to feel the baby moving. On our way home from Lake Geneva on Sunday we stopped at Babies R Us to begin the process of picking out a crib. We were totally overwhelmed. There are so many! We decided to think some more about it and revisit that topic another day. The most exciting part of that trip was that we found a stroller that has an adjustable handle that is super high! Finally, they make something that will fit me! I was really worried about the fact that all of the strollers are too low for me, but this one is perfect. It took all the decision making out of it, there is only one that does it and it is in one color. Decision made! Next week we have our ultrasound, we can't wait to see the little one!!!

No comments: