Wednesday, November 01, 2006

24 weeks


Wow, 6 months already! That feels like a long time that bean has been growing! Only 3 and a half months to go, we can't believe it! The carpeting is being installed today in the baby's room so it will be great to see what it looks like when it is all done! Mike's mom bought us our stroller and car seat last week and Mike put it together. It is starting to feel so real with all this baby stuff around! It will be so cool to actually have the baby to put in all the stuff soon!!!

2 comments:

Brigid said...

OMG Jill!!! You are absolutely beautiful!! It has been soooo long since I've seen you! I happened to be going through some saved emails and had to check out your blog! I love the turtle motif - turtles are my very favorite. I am so happy for you and Mike and I'm glad that in this fast paced life of ours, you have been able to enjoy such an exciting and wonderful experience.

Love ya and Miss ya!

P.S. Have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill and Mike,

It has been so fun to read this blog. It was a great idea. I think of the three of you often and hope all is well.

Merry Christmas,
Katy Henderson