Thursday, March 05, 2009

Everyone should have friends like this.


So, I have been extremely blessed throughout my entire life to have some wonderful friends. One of those friends is my friend Becky from college. Becky is now married to Kevin, who has also become a dear friend. Today at work I got called down to the office and when I arrived, the above was waiting for me. I was completely taken aback, I had no idea who it was from.

I opened the card to see, "we are so proud of you, love becky, kevin and orion". I immediately started to cry. What an extremely thoughtful thing to do. I couldn't believe that they had sent such a wonderful (and yummy) edible bouquet to me. I called Becky up and thanked them profusely and she told me that they were so proud of me for making my goal at weight watchers, they wanted to celebrate it. Then she proceeded, after we hung up, to send me an email that said, "there is truly no way that we can tell you how much we love you".

Truth be told I feel the same about them, thank you my dear friends, I don't think you'll ever know how much that meant to me or how truly touched I was by that token. I love you.

No comments: