Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pregnancy

So, I have been a blog slacker as of late. That is due to one reason and one reason only, this pregnancy. My days currently consist of the following.... Wake up, go to work, struggle through the day feeling like I have the flu 24/7, get home, play with Hadley, put Hadley to bed, immediately go to bed so I can stop feeling nauseous and because I am EXHAUSTED! This is the exact same way that I was with Hadley so it shouldn't be a surprise to me, however, you quickly forget how miserable it is to feel this bad for weeks on end. I am very quickly approaching the end of the first trimester and praying with every inch of my body that this ends at the same time! So, I promise, give me a couple more weeks and I'll be back to myself again. I hope. (:

No comments: