Monday, December 04, 2006

Nesting already?!?!

So, everyone talks about the nesting that you do when it is close to the time of delivery, but I think since I am a beyond anal person to begin with, my nesting/anxiety is starting early! At work, I have been doing paperwork that needs to be turned into court when I am gone already so that the workers that are watching my cases while I am gone don't have to worry about it. Then at home, I made Mike go through stuff with me last night in the spare bedroom that needs to go to goodwill. Mike keeps asking if we are having the baby soon since I am trying so hard to get things in order. I think that since I can't control anything about when this baby will come (and that is hard for me!) that I have to control the things that I can in my life right now, like getting things in order for when the baby does come. So, I guess for now, the endless lists of things to do will continue...

1 comment:

The Myers Family said...

I nested very early too. As a matter of fact the last 2-3 weeks before "bundle of joy" I did practically nothing! It was like anti-nesting.