Monday, December 11, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree....

So, we have managed to get our christmas tree up and decorated, it is really pretty and we are really enjoying looking at it each night. We don't have too much to report right now. I am really sick and have been for about a week now, it is getting really old. I finally went to the walk in clinic on saturday and have bronchitis so hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon that they gave me, until then I am definately tired of coughing! Feeling this bad has definately affected my ability to get anything done, we have had plans to go shopping for a dresser for the baby, but haven't been able to do that and Christmas shopping was supposed to be finished this past weekend, but that didn't happen either. So, for now, I am resting lots and hoping each night that when I wake up the next day I will finally feel better. I can't believe that there is only two weeks until christmas!!!

No comments: