Wednesday, February 14, 2007

39 1/2 weeks

Time for another update.... We had a doctor appointment this morning. She said that I am one centimeter dialated this week and that my cervix is definately different than last week. She did a really rough exam trying to "stir things up" which was quite painful, but in my opinion, totally worth it if it gets this show on the road! She said that she doesn't think that I will make it till next week, but if I do we set an induction date for next thursday, the 22nd if I don't go on my own. Originally she was going to make me wait until the 27th, but I think my look of dread of being pregnant for another two weeks made her willing to compromise with next thursday. I have an appointment for next wednesday to have a non stress test and an exam with her in which she said that she would try to stir things up some more, but either way the light at the end of the tunnel is next thursday. That's all for now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know you have a million people to call, but try and keep us in the loop. We're so excited!