Monday, February 12, 2007

Still pregnant....

So, we made it through another weekend with no baby! (: This morning we had a bit of a scare, but all is okay. I got to work and suddenly had a terrible headache and was seeing stars. I called the doctor and they told me to come in immediately. These are two signs of pre-eclampsia so they were very concerned. However, my blood pressure was fine and they monitored the baby's heartbeat for an hour and it was just fine, so no worries. The doctor did tell me that at my appointment this wednesday we would set an induction date in case I don't go into labor on my own by 41 weeks. So, if nothing else, we will have a date that will make the end in sight!

1 comment:

Anne Robinson said...

Jill! Mike!
I've been keeping an eye on things. You must be so excited! The nursery looks gorgeous. I'll be looking for an update...perhaps a Valentine's baby?

Much Love,
Anne