Sunday, April 22, 2007




We had our friends Josh and Anna here this week from Atlanta. They left today and all three of us are very sad. We had a fantastic time with them and hope that they come back to visit very soon. We took them on a brewery tour, to a Brewer's game, and much much more. Mike and I hardly took any pictures while they were here because Anna is a photographer and took amazing pictures. She is going to get us copies of them when she gets home and has a chance. I will be sure to post them when I get them. In the mean time, I did take a couple of Hadley with her new friends and also of her today having tummy time! We miss you Josh and Anna!

1 comment:

The Myers Family said...

We miss you too! We loved meeting Josh and Anna, they are such nice people. And now I have a new project: Harry Potter scarf for Josh! Hope they move to Wis.