Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Playroom

"I love giving my babies a bath!"

"I'm making pizza momma"

Grocery shopping

My Beauty...

Many of you know I am taking two classes this summer. They are distance learning which means they are all self paced. I of course thought this was perfect so I could do it from home when Hadley was napping or in bed. It is perfect, minus the little issue of procrastination I sometimes struggle with! So, everything is due August 15th and I just started last week. That means I have been spending all of my spare moments and nights studying and typing. Anyway, that is the explanation for the lack of posting and activities for that matter. Mike and I have been spending a little time turning our den into a playroom for Hadley. It is going to still house our computer and a couch, but outside of that we moved everything out so her toys can monopolize that room instead of our living room! Here are a couple pictures of her loving playing house in her new playroom. She just loves her new bathing/feeding/sleeping station that Grandma Jankowski thought she just had to have! (: She also LOVES to pretend to cook in her play kitchen. She is becoming such a little girl....

No comments: