Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Teaser....


So, we had Hadley's six month pictures taken today and they turned out wonderful. This happens to be one of my most favorite ones. However, I can't post them all because the CD they gave us of them is messed up. So here is a teaser for the moment and I hope to stop by tomorrow after my first day at my new job to get the new CD of all the pictures. We can't believe our little girl is already six months old! She is doing so much. Just in the last few weeks she has gotten two teeth, says mama, baba, dada and lala. It's not that she knows that mike and I are mama and dada, but it is still cool to hear her say it. She sits completely unassisted and is up on all fours, although not crawling yet. It is crazy. She is our whole world and we couldn't be happier to be her parents. So, enjoy the pic, hopefully I'll have the rest up tomorrow.

No comments: