Monday, January 29, 2007

impatience...

So, I never realized how impatient one could get at the end of pregnancy. I find myself praying to God on a regular basis to make "today the day". Now that we have passed 37 weeks and the baby is technically full term and esentially just getting bigger, I want to be done! I know that 2 1/2 more weeks to reach 40 weeks is not that much longer, but it feels like an ETERNITY at the moment! So, this is my plea, pray that we have this baby soon, I am so ready for the next stage!!! (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, just left the post office and FINALLY sent your "Christmas/Bean is coming soon" presents. A little explanation, one of the gifts is for you to use at the hospital. Seeing as I have NO experience with this, I hope I did okay, but I've had friends who have said such a thing saved their life. It's going to look weird, but please know that my intentions were good. And Mike got skimped this time, but we're bringing his "baby gift" when we see you in person! Love you guys!